Mrs. Bainbridge is having a Linky Party!
We've all got those "things" that we say. What is something you always say to your students? Maybe it's something cute that you love... or maybe it's something that you heard them start to say to each other that made you go "uh oh!"
- Bubble! (My way of telling students to put a bubble in their mouths in the hall.)
- If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!
- Now where did I put my marker? (I carry them away from the board and leave them at my desk.)
- I like the way _________ is ______________. (especially when someone else isn't!)
- Check your vocal chords! (vocal chords don't vibrate when you are whispering)
- Listen up!
- Mind your business.
- Did you work it out with Kelso? (Our schoolwide behavior frog)
- If it's not blood, barf, bones, or breathing~sit down!
- I'm changing my name to Ms. Lambert!