11. Favorite Movie:
I don't think I even went to a movie this year! How sad is that? Oh...I did see Cars 2. It was okay, but I didn't like it as well as Cars.
10. Favorite TV series:
9. Favorite restaurant:
8. Favorite new thing you tried: Blogging, of course!
7. Favorite gift you received: I received a camera (Nikon 3100 series) from a favorite person who asked to remain anonymous. I love, love, love it!
6. Favorite thing you pinned: I can't wait to take these "Melting Snowman" cookies to my students after a snow day. Don't you think they'll love them? ;)
5. Favorite blog post: Gosh, there are so many, many...do I really have to pick one? I love, love, love blogstalking. I try to share what I do that's new and exciting...and if I tweak something from someone else I try to share it.
My favorite blog I posted is this one: Goldfish Colors Place Value . Doing this with my students was fabulous and I absolutely adored taking pictures of all the fun!
4. Favorite accomplishment: Well, I think I've learned so much as far as blogging that I'd consider blogging my favorite accomplishment this year. I still have lots to learn and want to create my own units, so I have something to work toward...
3. Favorite picture:
This picture of my darling hubby is my favorite of him. If I put all my favorites, there would be a long list of pictures here. ;)
2. Favorite memory: My favorite memory this year would have to be of my son's willingness to help out financially. He's 22, saving for a house, and willingly took some of his "house money" out for me to pay an unexpected bill. I will definitely pay him back, but just knowing that he said, "Don't worry about it, Mom, I live here!" touches my heart!
I also hope to get my children's book published (my college professor told me to get it published in 1991...why I've waited so long to pursue it, I don't understand!) and write more. I have three or four stories floating around in my head. I also hope my darling hubby will illustrate for me (again...he did in 1991) and start doing some clipart for me so I can create units without all the TOU troubles. He's good, I just gotta give him ideas to work on during his spare time (since he works part-time now). Clipart and illustrating are going to be his new career, I think. ;)