CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

...sharing strategies for teaching second graders...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fraction Table

Hello Fabulous Friends!

We are working on fractions. I made a fraction table for my students to use as an example. I am going to make copies, laminate, and use this as a Math Journal station. I may regret this and wish I'd just handed them a copy to complete, but creating the product should help them better understand all these things about fractions, don't you think? My buddy/teamie, Leah, suggested adding numerator and denominator. Please help me out by sharing your opinion...




I hope someone can use this.
Click here for your copy...Create a Fraction Table .
Now I'm off to visit with my Auntie Nell before she heads back to Texas tomorrow morning.

1 comment: