CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

...sharing strategies for teaching second graders...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today and Currently February





Anyone else have a problem with students wanting to cram everything and I mean EVERYTHING! into their desks? Well, today Miss L. was ripping and tearing everything she took out of her desk. I told her, "No ma'am! You leave that on top of your desk for me to check." She left quite a bit...she also left a little bit somewhere else...wanna guess? Take a look...











Of course I sent these pix to her daddy...but it sort of got me tickled, you know? She's a cutie patootie, spunky little redhead and I love her dearly! I just can't quite believe she did this with papers that had her NAME on them. She's too smart to do that... (sigh).  


Anyone wanna 'splain to me how to do this without having to convert it to a picture? I feel so duhhhhh...


2 comments:

  1. I always turn my into a picture too! And the whole CRAMMMMM everything possible under the sun including my snack from three days ago is all over my class. I do not understand. There are folders for things!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you asked because I need to know as well. I didn't even know about turning it into a picture and I really want to participate in these linky parties. Hope you get an answer soon. :)
    Dianne
    Hopelessly Devoted to Teaching

    ReplyDelete