Happy Easter! I woke up this morning to find out that I've been tagged by Miss Nelson at Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera! How fun!
Here are her 10 questions with my answers in pink and the rules to the game:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 10 questions for the tagger who posted for you.
3. Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people you're tagging.
4. Tag 10 people and link the with your post. Don't forget to let them know they've been tagged!
1. Which do you prefer teaching Reading or Math? Math...I am an avid reader, but it puts me to sleep listening to someone else read...even my students. :*(
2. What’s your favorite place for clip art? I love clip art on my newsletter and recording sheets that I make for games.
3. Do you count spelling tests as a reading or writing grade? Reading.
4. Favorite website for your students? I love SumDog! Coolmath.com is good, too.
5. Point and shoot camera or DSLR? DSLR with point and shoot option for those times...
6. Do you arrive to school early or stay late? I do both. Mostly, though, I love to arrive early. I get my lamps on, everything set, and then I just spend time meditating on the day...asking the Lord's blessing. :)
7. Coke or Pepsi? Cherry Coke! ;)
8. Michael’s or Hobby Lobby? Hobby Lobby because it's here.
9. What is your favorite read aloud? A better question would be what do I not like to read aloud. I love Kevin Henkes for the beginning of the year. I love Henry & Mudge books. There are so many books I enjoy sharing...right now, I'm reading the series that begins with Among the Hidden to my students. They love, love, love them!
10. Winter Break or Spring Break? I love them both! Winter Break for Christmas to celebrate Jesus's birth. Spring Break to celebrate His Resurrection and our salvation! :)
My ten questions:
1. How many grades have you taught during your career?
2. Are you where you'd like to stay until retirement?
3. What do you think about the new Common Core Curriculum?
4. How many students do you have in your class this year?
5. Has the number of students grown in the past couple of years?
6. What is your favorite lesson/subject to teach?
7. What is your favorite classroom management strategy?
8. How many teachers at your grade level in your school?
9. How many students in the school where you teach?
10. Do you teach in a public or private school?
(I never found where I've been tagged...help! ;)
Happy Resurrection Sunday!