CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

...sharing strategies for teaching second graders...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Field Day 2012

Field Day was today. Whew! It was a busy afternoon. My little friends won second place. They have grown so much this year! I can hardly bear to let them go...but off they must travel. These are the sweet days. I'm so excited about their progress and maturity which is really shining brightly now. I am always sad to see them go in a way. In a way, I am anxious for some R&R! I know they will go far and do well. Now, to plan the last 8 days of school! WOW! I have so many things I want to finish with them next week so we can just enjoy our time together the last three days of school.... The days are just flying!

How are your days going lately? Speedily or slowly? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)
 †~Melly~†

1 comment:

  1. Only 8 days to go! Wow, it's amazing that you are finishing up your year, when we are not even half way through! Good luck packing up!

    Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

    ReplyDelete