CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

...sharing strategies for teaching second graders...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Currently NOVEMBER! (seriously?)


I cannot believe it is already November. Wow! I am really feeling overwhelmed this year. I just can’t seem to get everything done in as timely a fashion as I have in the past. My family sees me less, my body aches more, YIKES! I need a shot of B12, or maybe seventeen shots of B12!

I have loads of good ideas, but little time to implement them. We are “meeting” to death as well as being paper-worked to death! Anyone else found this to be so this year with the Common Core? A friend who teaches in another county said they’re not having the same problem. Another friend was talking with an “administrator friend” from another county and said they’re not being swamped like this, either. Hmmm...interesting.

Keep me in your prayers, please!  I have some fabulous ideas cooking, but can’t seem to do anything except sleep when I get home from school. Currently--


†~Melly~†

No comments:

Post a Comment