Thankful Linky Party at What the Teacher Wants... join in and show what you're thankful for this year! So, here goes...
1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?
I am thankful for a terrific bestie with whom I collaborate all the time, an amazing team and an understanding administration! Teaching isn't easy by any means, but it is wonderful to work with a devoted group of educators!
2. What person are you most thankful for?
The all-time person I am most thankful for is Jesus Christ, of course. The person in my life right under Jesus that I am most thankful for is my hubby. He loves me despite my idiosyncrasies and is very supportive of me as a teacher. He makes me think of the song "Wind beneath My Wing." He is the quiet, supportive one...I'm the extroverted, "HEY! Is everyone having fun?!?" busybody! I just want everyone to be engaged and learning all the time!!
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
I'd have to say Pitner's Potpouri is one of the blogs for which I am most thankful. She always has something going on! Another one is Flamingo Fabulous in Second Grade (love reading her blogs about the birds!). I also love to check out 2nd Grade Rocks!
4. What pleasure are you most thankful for? I left out guilty. If it makes me feel guilty, it really isn't a pleasure. Pleasure...spending time with family immediate and extended (we live on our family "compound"...parents next door, brother 1/2 mile through the woods), reading, hiking with family and my furbabies, blogging, soaking up the sunshine...the list never ends!
5. What are you most thankful for? Hmmm...most thankful that I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, first and foremost. Extremely thankful to be married to my sweetheart, blessed by our adult son, teaching...doing what I love to do!, I am so very blessed that this list should/could go on and on and on...
Taco Ranch Chicken - CLICK FOR RECIPE--> http://www.plainchicken.com/2017/04/taco-ranch-chicken.html [image: Taco Ranch Chicken - our favorite! SO easy and this tastes deliciou...
1 hour ago