CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

...sharing strategies for teaching second graders...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Thankful For...

Thankful Linky Party at What the Teacher Wants... join in and show what you're thankful for this year! So, here goes...

1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?
     I am thankful for a terrific bestie with whom I collaborate all the time, an amazing team and an understanding administration! Teaching isn't easy by any means, but it is wonderful to work with a devoted group of educators!

2. What person are you most thankful for?
   The all-time person I am most thankful for is Jesus Christ, of course. The person in my life right under Jesus that I am most thankful for is my hubby. He loves me despite my idiosyncrasies and is very supportive of me as a teacher. He makes me think of the song "Wind beneath My Wing." He is the quiet, supportive one...I'm the extroverted, "HEY! Is everyone having fun?!?" busybody! I just want everyone to be engaged and learning all the time!!

3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
     I'd have to say Pitner's Potpouri is one of the blogs for which I am most thankful. She always has something going on! Another one is Flamingo Fabulous in Second Grade (love reading her blogs about the birds!). I also love to check out 2nd Grade Rocks!


4. What pleasure are you most thankful for? I left out guilty. If it makes me feel guilty, it really isn't a pleasure. Pleasure...spending time with family immediate and extended (we live on our family "compound"...parents next door, brother 1/2 mile through the woods), reading, hiking with family and my furbabies, blogging, soaking up the sunshine...the list never ends!

5. What are you most thankful for? Hmmm...most thankful that I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, first and foremost. Extremely thankful to be married to my sweetheart, blessed by our adult son, teaching...doing what I love to do!, I am so very blessed that this list should/could go on and on and on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment