CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

...sharing strategies for teaching second graders...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back to the Drawing Board...

Oh. My. Word! My classroom looks like a storm hit! I have books, books, books to sort and label. My hubby painted two bookshelves for me today...one more tomorrow (and it's 8 feet long!). I hit pay dirt with two friends retiring and gifting me with books, books, books back in May. 

 I know I should have leveled, sorted, and labeled these books earlier...but I just could not force myself to go back to my classroom. Just needed the R & R! Now, I think I'll work straight through to December! YIKES! Prayers, please, peeps!

I'm happy to be back at it, though. I'm sooo very excited about doing the Daily 5 this year! YIPPEE!


†~Melly~†

No comments:

Post a Comment