CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome!

...sharing strategies for teaching second graders...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Second Grade Pen Pals, anyone?

Is writing friendly letters as part of your second grade curriculum? Are you interested in writing friendly letters back and forth throughout the year? We average around 20-23 students per class at my school. I am interested in pen pals. Maybe if we wrote to one another once each month, it would be feasible. Has anyone else done this? How did it work out? Is anyone interested? Comments and ideas, please!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have pen pals for my students. If your interested here's my email address so we can talk more about it.

    mysecondgradejournal@gmail.com

    Mrs. Shepherd

    ReplyDelete